Wednesday, August 25, 2021

GRUMBLING ALONG....

 Thursday - a day with a lot of moving parts.


I have to leave for TESCOS at 4.45pm. It's too early but I don't want to be late.


I have to do something about the uniform - it's too small. 


I need more gloves - 3 pairs more?


I'd prefer the casual trousers - size 36R? So try to swap the 'smart ones' for that.


Esme [sp?] is coming - I want her to finish in here by 430pm so I can get changed and square everything up.


I have a game arranged with Loi at 1pm. I need that.


I have to eat - my lunch is ready. I can make a sandwich at 4pm. Esme will be done in the kitchen by then.


It all seems a bit much - but in truth it's just m state of mind. Difficult to do simple things...


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOUSING SHIT

 Bloody woman is an idiot - it seems I will be blocked at the first hurdle. It's very unfair to assume I have a smart phone or tablet. B...