Monday, August 23, 2021

From my iPad.

Trying to figure out how to log in. The idea is to be able to post from my iPad and from my iMac and maybe from my MacBook too.


But it's not easy to work out what to do.


Anyway - did 2nd TESCOS shift - it's not pleasant but the people are nice and the work is stress free. Just worry about my hands and it is physically quite tough. 


The second is probably a good thing, as the activity will be a positive.


I want to ask about my hands and whether the pain is making it worse in the long run.


Ann is kind of irritating about this. She can be if challenged on anything really. Must tread carefully on this and other things. She's not as bad as Andrew - who is bigoted really, but she is not open minded either. Tends to take sides in a way I dislike.

Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOUSING SHIT

 Bloody woman is an idiot - it seems I will be blocked at the first hurdle. It's very unfair to assume I have a smart phone or tablet. B...