Wednesday, November 3, 2021

WEARY

 Yep - 12 hour days are tiring. It was not so bad but it is long.

Accomplished little really. Talked to a new person who is nice. Ophelia from the Philippines.

Cannot summon the willpower to do anything about the housing issue. I don't believe it will work anyway - just have to try.

Have Minh today. That'll be something positive.

 

I want to place another Varusteleka order. Fancy another coat to take the wear off my gore tex one. It has weird white crumbs from a seam... and is not super waterproof either.

 

Maybe next month.

 

I want a Thai massage. It will help my back pain and be pleasant. £50 though. We'll see how we stand in a few weeks.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOUSING SHIT

 Bloody woman is an idiot - it seems I will be blocked at the first hurdle. It's very unfair to assume I have a smart phone or tablet. B...