Thursday, September 2, 2021

A NEW MONTH...

 Well. September.


Waiting for the doctor to call.


I have my list.


Main thing is diabetes tests. 


Moles too. They may be a way in. 


Mood has been very low. I need CBT and to join a group for therapy maybe. I cannot pay though. There is a mindfulness course - but £200 for 8 sessions is impossible.


Trying to get help from various people with no use at all. Lilli wants to offer practical help. Which is not any use. Tien never engages - she is self absorbed. I accept that.


Sharmin is no use either - very fragile herself.


I don't think I can do more right now. 


Having a job to do that makes me go out and move around is the best I can manage. Some kind of social life would also help.


I love to play games and enjoy the banter. It's the best thing I can do.


Step by step. There is no avoiding the grieving process. It is what it is as they say.


I need someone to say - it's ok - this is normal. Nothing is your fault. It will pass.


I guess I have to tell myself that as much as possible. Nobody else gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOUSING SHIT

 Bloody woman is an idiot - it seems I will be blocked at the first hurdle. It's very unfair to assume I have a smart phone or tablet. B...