Tuesday, September 7, 2021

THINGS I HATE ABOUT HERE...

 This could be long...

  1. I hate how people look - few are pleasant looking and almost no women are attractive. Too many freaks. 
  2. I hate how they sound. It's not charming. It's grating.
  3. Everything is too expensive.
  4. It's cold and will get worse.
  5. The political shitshow is worse when it is less remote. 
  6. People are disinformed - this is worse than the uninformed VN situation. If you don't know you can learn - but the disinformed know for sure stuff that just ain't so.
  7. I am lonely and have no friends - but do not want to be friends with the people I see around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOUSING SHIT

 Bloody woman is an idiot - it seems I will be blocked at the first hurdle. It's very unfair to assume I have a smart phone or tablet. B...