We need to 'Eat the rich'.
We need to seize their wealth and assets and use it for the common good.
The myths they create jobs or their wealth somehow trickles down is long busted.
What measures could be implemented? This is hard, I'll admit.
Land is key. It should be nationalised.
Rich people can lease it back if they can make money from it. So these grouse moors and dear parks should revert to the state.
Of course, we need a state that in no way resembles what we currently have. But that's a given.
Houses and so on should be taxed heavily. Everyone should have the right to about 100m2 of living space untaxed [and possibly rent free?].
Above that, taxes should be levied. This would force large mansions to be 'useful' and if unable to pay taxes the rich's property should revert to the state, which can use it for many purposes benefiting society.
As for investments. shares etc? I don't actually like this way of raising funds.
I would have a state body allocate funding for major projects.
I favour free enterprise for small business, with minimal regulations, levies, etc. And state capitalism for everything big. This is a no brainer really.
No comments:
Post a Comment